We will be joining a few other breweries in pouring beer at this event taking place at 300 Adelaide Street East.
For tickets follow the link below
Up Close & Personal with Daniel Burns & Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø
Up Close & Personal
with Daniel Burns & Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø
- Celebrating their new book: Food & Beer
- Interview conducted by Joshua David Stein of the New York Observer
- Monday May 30th 2016, 7:00 p.m. (Doors open 6:30 p.m.)
- At the Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts, 300 Adelaide St East
- $75 admission includes the new book Food & Beer (retail value $60)
- A reception and book signing will follow the conversation and Q&A
- Our reception will feature Ontario small craft brewers
It will be an evening of incredible dialog between the two authors of Food & Beer. Chef Daniel Burns, owner of the Brooklyn restaurant Luksus — the only Michelin-starred restaurant in the world to exclusively pair its dishes with beer — will be joined by co-author Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø, the gypsy brewer behind Brooklyn's Evil Twin Brewing and the beer bar Tørst. The discussion will be led by Joshua David Stein, restaurant critic for the New York Observer.
Chef Burns, originally from Nova Scotia, has been a chef at Heston Blumenthal'sFat Duck, pastry chef at Rene Redzepi's Noma and he ran the Momofuku test kitchen for David Chang. Once the owner of a high-end beer retailer in Copenhagen, Jeppe worked with Belgium’s renowned Cantillon Brewery before creating the Evil Twin label; he has also been beer director at Noma.
Food & Beer is a compelling exploration of a new culinary frontier with the authors sparking the global conversation about food and beer pairing and raising the bar to a remarkable new level, to be released on May 16. Come hear these two culinary artists discuss their craft and be one of the first to have a copy!